Sunday, November 1, 2009

The day has finally arrived!


We have been talking about this day for a whole month now. I think little Jessie thought the day would never come. She would ask me everyday "is it Halloween time yet?". So it finally came. It is so funny to see your kids put on their costumes and transform into their favorite character for a day. I think I am catching the Halloween spirit more with my kids. Everything is funner with my kids! We had Woody and Jessie and Julia Childs and a Chile pepper. That was a fun time showing off our costumes and kids!
The best part of the day was when I was washing off her freckles and she says " I'm not gona be Jessie any more..." How fun it is to pretend.

3 comments:

Alix Hart said...

They look awesome! Your little Chile Pepper is getting so big.

Jamie said...

Carlee,
Your kids are so darn cute!! I can't believe how big they are getting! We sure miss you guys, and this may sound crazy, but we miss the condo so much, too!

Jamie

Joi Montrief said...

How adorable! Your daughter looks just like you. I can't believe it's been so long too! Seems like forever. Thanks for stopping by. How's Jodee doing???