Wednesday, March 11, 2009








Yes it has snowed yet again here in Utah Valley. This time of year is a little confusing here because you get teased with some really nice spring days and then it will trick you and blizzard the next day. We made the best of the weather and made a snowman to celebrate. Addison is such a happy girl if she is outside. It doesn't bother her what the weather may be.

I am looking forward to the green grass and seeing some color in my back yard. Sometimes I think I am seeing a mirage of lush green grass and bright colored flowers and I can even feel the hot sun...then I blink and I remember that we may still have several weeks before we see that again.

1 comment:

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

I'm jealous that you have P90X! I've wanted it for a long time! Let me know how it goes...

I can't believe how big your little girl is! It's amazing!

I'll make sure your added to our blog.